Home automation company located in North Scottsdale is seeking a Warehouse Coordinator. Full time, M-F 7AM – 4PM.
- Manages warehouse inventory and maintains database.
- Follows and picks from material lists and stage for the following weeks jobs.
- Unloads trucks and receive product into company database.
- Coordinates and schedules the movement of products throughout the warehouse including storage and shipment of finished products.
- Implements daily production and shipping plan, arranging for excess stock to be stored in warehouse.
- Manages daily flow of finished products by modifying storage space assignments.
- Confirms availability of items to be shipped by verifying inventory records or conducting inventories of required items.
- Identifies and reports slow-moving product and with approval, arranges for the removal of the product.
- Manually handles, repacks, or restacks pallets of finished product as needed.
- Operates forklift truck as needed.
- Documents all related activities and completes forms and reports.
- Maintains a clean and neat warehouse.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn company product codes and terminology.
- Thorough understanding of warehouse policies and procedures.
- Certified Forklift driver (preferred)
- Good analytical skills and ability to make sound judgments relative to inventory.
- Must be a team player and be able to take directions from multiple supervisors.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license for forklift truck required.
- At least two years of work experience in a warehouse required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Ability to move around the warehouse.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com