Come work in a fun environment packaging exotic spices from all around the world. Most notably the world’s hottest peppers. We are looking for someone who is down to earth ,hardworking, who can get the job done on time with minimal errors.
You will be responsible for the production, mixing/packaging, and shipping of different products they provide. They routinely receive large orders from large clients that require a quick shipment, making sure these orders are out on time is critical.
**Do not apply for this position if you are allergic to capsaicin or have allergies to peppers in general. If you have asthma or other respiratory issues this is not the job for you. **
· Great interpersonal skills.
· Must be a mature hard-working individual that does not require constant supervision.
· Someone able to grasp and catch on quickly while paying attention to detail.
· Must be a reliable, trustworthy person who is well organized.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable means of transportation.
· Occasionally answer customer calls and help walk-in customers.
· Most work requires the ability to navigate a number of websites on a daily basis.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Must be 18 years or older.
· Must be able to pass a background check and have no prior criminal history.
· Manually bottle/pack small orders as they come in.
· Use automated filling machines to fill large orders and to pre-pack inventory as necessary.
· Using different courier websites (Shipstation, UPS, FedEx, etc.) to ship orders daily.
· Clean warehouse regularly, includes cleaning whatever production equipment was used daily, sweeping/vacuuming floor, wiping down surfaces, taking out the trash. We are regulated by the FDA; you must sanitize and clean everything and keep the warehouse filth-free. You will be expected to follow a regular cleaning schedule and document your work.
· Keeping track of production supplies and inventory.
· Must be willing to work in an environment where a breathing apparatus is required for a few hours per day. You will be given a respirator with a full-face shield to protect yourself.