Primary responsibilities of the Maintenance Supervisor are to maintain the physical integrity of the property, maintain a safe environment, cultivate high resident satisfaction, and supervise all aspects of maintenance on the property. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Be knowledgeable of physical condition of property and correct unsafe conditions.
• Responsible for completing make readies
• Maintain system for timely and efficient handling of resident service requests.
• Handle make-readies in a timely manner and perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment.
• Diagnose and perform maintenance/repair including: see attached make ready checklist.
• Maintain inventory of parts & supplies. Ensure 24-hour emergency maintenance coverage.
• Maintain accessible, accurate records pertaining to: service requests; preventative maintenance; safety systems; repair/replacement of major equipment; utility cutoffs, sewer clean-outs.
• Conduct m/o inspections and return signed to management within four days.
• Move/repair appliances, equipment, furniture as needed.
• Maintain order and cleanliness in maintenance and storage areas; keep all areas locked and secured.
• Wear required uniform and maintain an appropriate appearance.
• Comply with all state/local laws and follow the company’s policies and procedures.
• Adhere to all safety procedures and guidelines including compliance with OSHA/Fair Housing requirements.
• Assist other employees in any apartment management functions.
• Other duties, as assigned.
• Maintain and be aware of community budget.
• Close service request/file
• Enter PO’s in Onesite, update service requests in OneSite, completing turns in OneSite
• Conduct move out inspections within 24 hours of move out.
• Designate a team member to call/follow up with residents
Hand tools (wrench, grips, hammer, etc.), power tools (grinder, drills, saws, etc.), use aids (wheelbarrow, dolly, jack, etc.), mechanical equipment (motors, pumps, compressor, etc.), measuring devices (calipers, voltmeters, ohmmeter, etc.).
Practical experience required: Verification of experience, demonstration of skills. Must speak and write English well enough to communicate effectively, complete service requests, read directions and instructions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org