Scottsdale company is expanding their business development teams and seeking a candidate willing to learn, grow and foster long-term relationships and work closely with internal and external stakeholders in the pursuit of new business growth, by leveraging our consultative approach and resources.
• Qualifies and requalifies companies and contacts, based on specific criteria for our sale team to pursue.
• Monitors sales territory for companies and contacts, ensuring each Business Development Manager achieves territory targets.
• Conducts pipeline audits, creates tasks and actions.
• Coordinates with team members for new collateral development e.g., new slides and presentation pages and services handouts.
• Conducts initial and secondary pursuit credit checks via application software.
• Manages Consultative resources e.g., benchmarking, cost estimates, sales proposals, and presentations.
• Schedules and participates in sales meetings, as requested (e.g., phone, virtual and in-person).
• Completes and manages to presentation checklists on behalf of Business Development Managers
• Conducts new signings notifications and scheduling of new client team briefings.
• Supports sales reporting and analytics.
• Provides back-end support on specialty email campaigns, as assigned.
Experience & Education
• Two (2) years relocation, sales, or related experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Proven knowledge of sales CRM (preferably salesforce)
• Certified Relocation Professional preferred.
• Proficiency in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and relocation tracking software
• Proven organizational, coordination and critical thinking skills.
• Must be an active listener and possess effective communication skills (verbal and written).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com