Direct Care Professionals needed!! These positions will be working with children 5 – 18 years of age. Multiple shifts: 7am -3pm; 10:30pm -8:30am or 4-day schedule 2:30pm-10:30pm or 2 shifts 12:30pm-10:30pm and weekend day that is 10:30am-10:30pm.
Must have the following:
- Level 1 fingerprint clearance card
- CPR certification
Must be able to complete the following:
- Background check – including MVR with 39-month history check.
- Drug Screen
- TB test
Protects the health and safety of clients while supervising and implementing program activities and managing client’s behaviors. Reads and implements each client’s individualized treatment plan. Assists in planning programming and is an active team member in carrying out treatment goals. Participates as a member of Team and maintains a team environment. Works with the clients in a manner consistent with orientation or ongoing trainings. Required to work as assigned with all clients on any dorm, during any shift, alone or with other staff to meet Campus needs.
EDUCATION: High School diploma or GED required
EXPERIENCE: Must be at least 21 years of age and have a minimum of six weeks behavioral health work experience OR Bachelor’s Degree in related field plus six weeks behavioral health work experience preferred.
- Significant and frequent amounts of walking, sitting, stooping, bending and standing are required.
- Daily cleaning may include removal of trash, cleaning toilets and tub/shower, sweeping, mopping, washing walls and baseboards, dusting, washing windows, washing dishes, washing and folding laundry and all other household cleaning.
- Frequent use of computers and office equipment
- Frequent outside activities with exposure to sunlight and potentially inclement (severe, rough, harsh or stormy) weather
- Safely drive company (or leased) vehicles.
- Ability to lift 30 – 50 lbs to physically intervene with clients per Safe & Positive Approach techniques.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org